This charter for the protection of personal data and cookie management details the TAYORANA policy regarding the protection of privacy, the collection of personal data and cookies.
The purpose of this charter is to inform you about:
- implement to collect your personal data, in the strictest respect of your rights,
- the data that may be collected on our site,
- the use that can be made of the data collected and the rights you have on these data.
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES MANAGEMENT POLICY
TAYORANA commits to protecting its clients’ personal data and ensuring the best protection level.
To deliver its service, TAYORANA collects personal data from visitors of its web site www.tayorana.com
TAYORANA , as data controller, commits to respecting the dispositions of the EU regulation n°2016/679 from 27 April 2016 relative to personal data (GDPR).
1.WHO COLLECTS PERSONAL DATA ?
The company that collects personal data and controls data is: TAYORANA, company registered at the Paris Trade and Companies register under the number 839 816 980 R.C.S Paris and with its headquarters located at 4 rue Lamarck 75018 PARIS.
2.WHY DOES TAYORANA COLLECT PERSONAL DATA ?
TAYORANA is only authorized to collect client’s personal data if it has a valid legal basis.
TAYORANA needs to ensure to have one or several of the following legal basis:
- executing a contract (ex: to deal with and send an order or to open and manage a TAYORANA account),
- executing a legal obligation (ex: preserving receipts),
- when this is in the legitimate interest of TAYORANA,
- when the client consented to data collection,
TAYORANA collects and controls its clients’ personal data to execute the following processes:
|What operations are conducted on personal data ?||What are the justifications ?|
|Managing customer’s account, purchasing basket, and orders||
Executing the contract passed between a Client and TAYORANA
|Managing the payment operations|
|Managing the delivery operations|
|Managing customer relations (phone/email), order follow-up, customer service, product returns and refunds|
|Managing client satisfaction (collecting customer opinions on products and customer service performance)||Legitimate interest of TAYORANA in order to improve service quality|
|Fight against fraud during order payment and dealing with unpaid products after order||Executing the contract passed between a Client and TAYORANA
-Legitimate interest of TAYORANA
|Client statistics, analysis, selection and segmentation operations to improve understanding of clients||Legitimate interest of TAYORANA|
|Sending targeted commercial offers by email, text, on social networks, or websites or any other platform||– Client consent
– Legitimate interest of TAYORANA
|Availability of sharing tools on social media||Client consent|
3.WHAT RIGHTS ARE HELD OVER DATA ?
3.1 What are the rights than can be applied ?
Applying the articles 15 to 22 of the 2016/679 regulation from 27 April 2016, any physical person whose data has been collected has the capacity to apply the following rights:
- A right of access
- A right of rectification
- A right to oppose the data control and erasure of these data
- A right to oppose profiling
- A right to limitation of control
- A right to data portability
When TAYORANA detects a violation of personal data susceptible to create a high risk for the Client’s rights and liberties, the Client will be informed of this violation in the best time frame possible.
The Client also has the possibility of removing consent at any moment.
3.2. How to apply them ?
These rights can be applied to the TAYORANA company that collected personal data by writing at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The request must include, the last names, first names, address, email, if possible, the customer reference and must be accompanied with a proof of identity. TAYORANA addresses a reply within a month of the right being exercised.
4.TO WHOM ARE THE DATA COMMUNICATED TO ?
Your data is communicated to TAYORANA partners that can control the data for their account (they are recipients) or only for the account and according to the instructions of TAYORANA (they are sub-contractors). The data recipients are payment establishments (banks).
TAYORANA also uses sub-contractors for the following operations:
- secure payment on the site
- fight against fraud
- sending orders and packages
- the execution of maintenance operations and technical development of the web site, internal applications, and the TAYORANA information system.
- the collect of client opinions
- sending commercial prospection emails
6.HOW LONG ARE THE DATA KEPT ?
TAYORANA has determined specific rules concerning the length of preservation of Clients’ personal data. By principle, the data are saved for the length necessary to the accomplishment of the goals for which they have been collected.
Except for contrary legal obligation, TAYORANA respects preservation lengths recommended by the French Data Protection Authority.
The preservation lengths selected are the following:
- Prospects’ data (individual having never made a purchase) are preserved 3 years after the last contact made by the prospect
- Clients’ data are preserved for 3 years from the last purchase
- The cookies to measure visits, target advertisements and share on social media are deposited on the client’s terminal for a length of 13 months.
7.ARE DATA ON MINORS UNDER 18 COLLECTED ?
It is required to be 18 to create an account on TAYORANA and make purchases.
TAYORANA does not collect data on minors under 18, any web user under 18 must renounce creating an account.
8.WHAT ARE THE RULES RELATIVES TO COMMERCIAL PROSPECTION ?
TAYORANA uses your contact information to address targeted advertisements to you by email, on social media or third-party web sites.
TAYORANA respects the rules decreed by the 2002/58/CE directive of 12 July 2002 that plans the previous express collection of the client’s consent for the sending of electronic commercial prospections (email).
When creating your account on the site, you are asked for your consent to receive TAYORANA offers by email.
TAYORANA will not address you personalized solicitations by email if you have not consented to it.
There is an exception when the Client, without having given their prior consent, can still be prospected if they are still a client of the TAYORANA company and that the goal of the prospection is to suggest similar products or services.
In any case, the client has the possibility of opposing receipt of these solicitudes by following these actions:
- when creating an account, not ticking the box linked to prospection;
- for email, clicking the unsubscribing link provided in each email;
- by contacting customer service
Information concerning site navigation is susceptible to being saved on “Cookie” files on your device, provided the choices you would have expressed concerning Cookies and that you can modify at any moment.
9.1. WHAT IS A COOKIE ?
A cookie is a little file that allows us to remember the device used by the web user.
9.2. FOR WHAT REASONS ARE COOKIES USED ?
The cookies TAYORANA uses allow us:
- to establish statistics and visit volumes and use of the various elements constituting our services. For this reason, we use site usage measure cookies.
- to adapt the presentation of our Site according to the device used;
- to memorize information concerning a form you have filled out on our Site, such as your account, with login details;
- to put in place security measures, for example when it is requested you reconnect to your account after a certain amount of time;
- to share information with advertisers on other web sites to suggest relevant advertisements in line with your interests. For this reason, we use advertisement cookies.
In compliance with to the2002/58/CE directive from 12 July 2002, TAYORANA collects your consent before using advertisement, site user measure, and social media sharing cookies. You can choose to express or change your desires relating to cookies at any time, with the means described below.
9.3.1 Setting your browsing software
You can set your browsing software so that cookies are saved on your device, or that they be either systematically rejected or that it depends on their issuer. You can also set your browsing software so that accepting or refusing cookies be punctually suggested, before a cookie is susceptible of being saved on your device.
How can you exert your choices, depending on the browser you use?
For managing your cookies and choices, the setup of each browser is different. It is described on the help menu of your browser, that will allow you to know how to modify your cookie preferences.
For Internet Explorer TM: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ,
For SafariTM: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html ,
For ChromeTM: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ,
For FirefoxTM: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ,
9.3.2. Link to third-party editors
- Instagram: data usage policy
TAYORANA uses advertisement cookies that the web user can consult the data protection regulation to set cookies:
- Google Ads: setting cookies
TAYORANA uses Google Analytics web user measure cookie that can be set at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
10.UPDATE OF THE CHARTER
We reserve the right to modify this charter at any time, in whole or in part, in the light of changes and changes in our internal practices and procedures. The latter will ensure that they are always in compliance with any changes in French and European laws and regulations. We invite you to consult this charter regularly, before any collection of your data, for a better knowledge and understanding of the use of your personal data. We may ask you, at regular intervals, to validate your knowledge of this charter.